You are not signed in
These generic guidelines apply unless otherwise stipulated by clinic Trainer/Organiser under their respective clinic notes
We aim to provide a happy, calm supportive place for all of our clinic riders and horses, and thank you for helping us achieve this.
Riders must wear a BS approved helmet at all times when mounted. Helmets must comply with BS EN0384 or PAS015, be less than 5 years old from the date of manufacture, have not suffered a significant impact, and must have the chinstrap fastened. Appropriate riding shoes or boots must be worn at all times when mounted. Basic equipment of a cavesson, rein and dressage whip will be helpful, but are not necessary. For mounted lessons, a saddle, curb or snaffle bridle and bareback pad may be required. Country specific regulations and guidelines apply.
Upon cancellation of the workshop via the organizer there will be a 100% refund of the total fee. Upon cancellation of an auditor and their participation a 30% fee of the total amount will apply and the remaining 70% refunded if the cancellation is a week or less before the workshop. Upon cancellation during the workshop no fee will be refunded.
Photo / Video
Auditors are not allowed to take pictures or to record with a video camera during the lessons. Riders are allowed to film their own lessons for private use. It’s not allowed to put the recordings on YouTube or any other internet platforms.
You understand that the organizers/instructors and location of hire cannot be held liable for any physical and material damage which is a direct or indirect result and/or a consequent of an accident during, before and after the event in question. This exclusion of liability covers/includes damage to participants/students and their horse, third parties and their horse, objects or building.